Job Vacancy – Black Belt
Opex Consulting Group (OCG) is a management consulting firm that helps companies improve the way they do business. We are experts in the field of Operational Excellence that covers Integrated Process Solutions, Project and Operations Support, Lean Six Sigma, Health Safety and Environment (HSE), and Supply Chain Management.
Headquartered in Singapore with representative office in Jakarta – Indonesia, we have consultants with experiences well-grounded and developed in various industries from manufacturing & technology, medical/healthcare, consumer goods, O&G and service industry. We are currently looking for highly qualified individuals to join our team as Lean Six Sigma Consultant
The primary responsibility of the Consultant will be to assume the role of a critical business partner to our clients and their staff utilizing LSS in solving business issues. The successful candidate must be able to manage at all levels, from the executive suite to the production floor and all layers in between. He/she must also be comfortable lending advice, influencing senior leaders, and giving direction at all levels. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of management and organizational principles and self motivation are essential. This position requires flexible work hours and travel to international as well as domestic locations for our clients.
A qualified candidate for this position will possess the following:
- Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, Finance or Similar Bachelor’s Degree required
- Certification in Six Sigma Black Belt and Lean Manufacturing
- Minimum of 10+ years in consulting or manufacturing (automotive, industrial equipment) industry
- Minimum 7+ years as a full-time BB with hands-on Lean and Six Sigma expertise
- Participated in Enterprise level deployment
- Having completed at least 5 projects at BB level
- Designed, deployed and analyzed VOC surveys and SWOT assessments
- Background in manufacturing industry is a must
- You will serve as role model, mentor, and agent of change for development and refinement of LSS projects.
- You will educate, advise, and guide existing Black Belts at client sites to achieve the best possible implementation of LSS and business outcomes.
- You will provide individual mentoring and coaching to Lean Six Sigma practitioners.
- You will assist our clients in setting strategy for Six Sigma implementation.
- You will coach/consult executive management in creating proper infrastructure for successful deployment and support
- You will guide champions with project selection and scope, assuring linkage between projects and business and
- government customer priorities.
- You will mentor and coach Champions, Black Belts and Green Belts in the use of Six Sigma tools and methodology to ensure timely completion of projects and expected client results.
- You will train and coach Black Belt candidates in DMAIC, Lean and DFSS.
- You will be expected to lead/support project replications as needed across multiple project locations in airports and headquarter facilities as needed.
- You will be required to produce articles around process improvement as part of best practice sharing both to our
- clients and peer consultants
Location Base : Jakarta – Indonesia
Please drop your CV through email to email@example.com
The Metropolis Tower Two,
11 North Buona Vista Drive, Singapore 138589
Contact: +65 9633 6001
Menara Kuningan Lt 30 Unit B-C,
Jl. HR Rasuna Said Kav 5 Blk X-Y,
South Jakarta 12940 Indonesia
Contact: +62 21 30420660 /
+62 811 7505517